We offer Planned Maintenance Service on all brands of equipment
Provide you with new equipment such as:
Service your existing equipment - All makes & models
Repair or replace your current equipment
Benefits of our maintenance program:
- Lower Utility Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs
- Improved Capacity
- Priority Customer
- Inflation Protection
When is it time to contact McAllen Refrigeration?
• Are your heating & cooling bills too high?
• Is your indoor or outdoor unit too noisy?
• Do you have a problem with humidity in the summer? Or dry air in the winter?
• Are there any rooms in your home that are always too hot or too cold?
• Do you have problems with lingering cooking odors?
• Do you have pets or do any family members suffer from allergies?
• Is your outdoor unit unattractive and not aging well?
• Does your system run all the time?
• Does your furnace short-cycle, constantly turning on and off?
• Is your system hard to maintain and the filter is hard to get to and change?
• Are you worried about your unit being back yard safe?
• Is your units warranty expired?
Scheduled Maintenance service includes:
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Monitor Refrigerant Pressure
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean or Replace Air Filters
- Clean and Adjust Blower Components
- Check Air Flow
- Inspect Ductwork
- Measure Volts / Amps
- Adjust Thermostat Calibration
- Clean Evaporator Coil if required
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Clean Condensate Drains
- Measure temperature difference
309 N 2nd St McAllen, TX 78501